Saturday, September 27, 2014

Keurig 2.0


I received this product as a promotional (got it for free) item from Influenster to try test out and share my honest opinion regarding this product. 

 I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but I love hot chocolate and the specialty drinks that Keurig offers. Others in my household love coffee, so this machine has a perfect balance for us. I love that I can make hot chocolate, apple ciders, and lemonade without having to take a lot of time to do it. 

All I really need to do is make sure there's water, I have a cup underneath the nozzle, I stick the K-cup in the machine, put the lid down, press the button, and let the machine do the work. I run water through the machine afterwards to make sure that the jets don't get clogged. All that takes much less time to do compared to if I made it by hand myself.

 I love that the machine has a carafe or a single-cup option. It makes it easy to brew a carafe if multiple people want the same drink. I do find the machine to be noisy when it's brewing, but it's not too bad. The machine can be difficult to clean because there are lots of small areas or corners.

The only other downside I have with this machine is that it's really big. It takes up a lot of space on the counter top.

No comments:

Post a Comment