Monday, July 11, 2016

Sterling Silver Earrings & Bracelet



I received the Silver Masters 925 Sterling Silver Link Bracelet through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Thin
  • Lightweight
  • 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper
The bracelet is thinner and smaller than I had expected it to be. 

The bracelet is cute, and the detail on the center ball is nice. 

The bracelet is fragile though. The thin chain isn't something one would want to wear around young children or babies. 

The bracelet is fairly small in size. I have a slightly smaller than average wrist for an adult, and I still have to have the clasp in the middle to make it a comfortable fit.  If I want the bracelet to have room to move, I have to have the clasp near the end. 

Pros:
- Cute in appearance
- Detailed center ball 
- Lightweight

Cons:
- Fragile
- Small bracelet 
- Not all that noticeable 

Check out what others have to say on Amazon.



I received the 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Lightweight
  • 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper
  • Small details on earrings 
These earrings are adorable, yet smaller than I expected them to be. The images make the silver or metal portion of the earrings look slightly thicker. 

The thinness of the earrings backs make them easily bendable and fragile, especially when one sleeps in the earrings or if the backs are difficult to put on. If pushed too hard, the backs could break off. For the price, I would expect something made with a better quality. 

The earrings have some detail to them and are very shiny. They catch light well. 

The backs of the earring fit on tightly. Usually, I have a problem with earring backs being too loose. 

Thankfully, I haven't had a problem with these earrings turning my skin green, like other cheaply made ones have in the past. I shower and sleep in the earrings and haven't had an issue yet. 

Note: I do not have to wear earrings made for sensitive skin. 

Pros:
- Appearance

Cons:
- Thin back is easily breakable or bendable
- Smaller than expected 
- Cheaply made

Check out what others have to say on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment