Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Unbreakable Plastic Tumbler Set



I received the 8 oz Unbreakable Plastic Tumbler Set through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Set of 4
  • 8 oz
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Mad eiwth Eastman Tritan Plastic
  • Lightweight 
  • Shatterproof 
  • Stackable
The Scandinovia tumblers are a nice basic 8 oz cup. 

I usually use a plastic cup of when I get glasses of water each day at home. I prefer plastic cups when it comes to getting a quick drink.

These plastic cups are stackable, which makes them take up less room in my cupboards. I like it when plastic cups can stack because my glass cups I use during meals take up a lot of room. 

These cups are colorful and fun. I enjoy the design on the tumblers as well. 

These cups are easy to wash. They are dishwasher safe. The design and the shape of the cup does not create any issues with washing them in the dishwasher. 

The opening is wide and the cup's rim fits over your nose. With glasses on, I tend to bump my glasses with the rim of the glass if I don't tip my head back when I drink. 

I had to test the "unbreakableness" of these glasses. I took it as a challenge. I dropped and threw the cups on several different occasions. I started to get frustrated because the plastic cups would not crack or chip. 

The durability of these cups them good to use outdoors, for most kids, and for those who are clumsy, like me. 

Pros:
- Colorful
- Neat design
- Stackable
- Dishwasher safe
- Shatter proof

Cons:
- Rim of cup can bump against eye glasses if wearing them

Check out these cups on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment