Saturday, November 21, 2015

Folding Hand Cart



I received the Ohuhu Aluminum Folding Hand Truck through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • 150 Ib capacity
  • Handle extends up to 39"
  • Compact
  • Folds flat to 2.2" thick for easy storage
  • Smooth-rolling wheels
  • Sturdy bungee cord
When the Folding Hand Truck or Luggage Cart arrived, the cart was folded down nicely for easy storage. The aluminum seems sturdy and that it would hold quite a bit of weight. The rolls move smoothly against most surfaces, such as carpet, hardwood, or concrete. 

To unfold the bottom part of the cart, I had to use my foot to get it to press down and lock into place. Using my hands to try to press it down would only cause it to pop back up because I couldn't put enough pressure or force behind my efforts. 

The handle took a lot of effort to pull up. I could only get it to pull up to it's full 39". I couldn't get it to stop at the shorter level, which is okay because the 39" is the right height for me. 

The luggage cart is able to hold a lot of weight. I was able to lift up and move suitcases with no problem. There's also a bungee cord that's nice and heavy duty to help keep the items on the cart from shift, falling off, or moving. 

The wheels roll smoothly and nicely against the different surfaces I tried the cart on. These surfaces included carpet, hardwood, and the concrete. 

Folding the luggage cart back up is tricky. I haven't been able to do it yet. There is a ton of oil on the handles of this cart. I could feel it on my hands even after washing my hands several times. Pressing down on the handles don't work to try to close them. It seems like there is a button you have to press to get them to close because they're locked into place. The bottom of the cart also seems locked into place. Stepping on it to close or fold the cart back up usually works. 

Pros:
- Sturdy
- Smooth rolling wheels

Cons:
- Lots of oil
- Can be difficult to fold back up
- Little to no instructions 

Check out more about this cart on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment