Monday, September 7, 2015

USB Turbo Wall Charger



I received the USB Turbo Wall Charger with Qualcomm Technology by iClever through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 technology 
  • Can charge up to 75% faster
  • LED light indicates charging mode (blue = 5V output, green = 9/12V output)
  • Multiple circuit protection (over-current, short-circuit, and over-temperature protection)
  • Dimensions: 1.85 x 1.85 x 1 in 

The iClever USB Turbo Wall Charger is a nice, small wall charger. It feels durable. The cord that came with the charger also works well.

My phone doesn't have Qualcomm Technology, so I was able to test how fast it could truly charge my phone. It did charge my phone similar to a normal wall charger. The only thing I found different with the iClever charger compared to the charger I had been using before this one is that the iClever charger does not get warm or overheat or get warm while it's charging a device.

The fact that the iClever wall charger didn't get warm or overheat helped show me that the circuit protection on this wall charger was working. It also didn't overheat my battery or phone while it was charging.

The LED light indicator didn't change for me. It stayed blue, showing that the output was 5V. It stayed that way no matter which outlet I tried plugging it into.

Check out this wall charger on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment