Saturday, July 11, 2015

FSL Xylem Headphones



I received the FSL Xylem Headphones through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Made with natural wood housing
  • Silicone tips sizes: S, M, L
  • Comfortable
  • Integrated Microphone
When I received these headphones, I was impressed with the bag the headphones came with. The opening is a snap close. You pinch the edges towards each other to open the bag to get out the headphones. It keeps the headphones in very nicely, so you don't have to worry about the headphones getting lost or tangled. 

The wire of the headphones is made so it doesn't tangle. The wire is a thin, round wire. It's lightweight. On the downside, the jack to go into your device can be touchy. The first few times I tried putting the jack into my iTouch, the right earpiece wouldn't work. Nothing would play out of that ear. I had to try twice more to finally get it to work by taking the jack out and putting it back in. 

The wood chamber or housing of the headphones provide an excellent sound. The bass sounds amazing and deep. The sound quality for the price you pay is wonderful. 

The wood housing of the earphones does stick out a bit from the ear. These aren't the type of headphones I'd use while laying on my side, but for sitting up or laying on my back, they work great. The housing doesn't have marked if it's for the right or left ear though. 

Check out these headphones on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment