Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunsella Bento Style Lunch Boxes



I received the Sunsella Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Easy to open lids
  • Not leakproof
  • Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer safe
  • Stackable
  • Dimensions: Length 9.5" x width 6.2" x height 2.2" 
    • 1st Compartment 3 1/2 cups
    • 2nd Compartment 1 1/3 cups
    • 3rd Compartment 1 cup

When I first received these lunch boxes, I was surprised at how thick the plastic actually was. I was expecting something that was made cheaper. I was very pleased to see how thick and durable these lunch boxes were.

The lid colors of the lunch boxes were fun, bright, and inviting. The fun colors helped brighten my mood when I saw them. The lids are easy to open, so I wouldn't suggest putting stuff that's liquidy, like soup, into these lunch boxes. They can leak if tipped sideways, upside down, or if the lid pops open.

There's three compartments in this lunch box. Each compartment is a different size. These lunch boxes aren't good to try to store bigger food items because there's not as much room or space as some flat, one compartment type lunch boxes. Although, for the picky eater I am who dislikes when my food touches, these lunch boxes are perfect. I dislike having to bring multiple containers somewhere if I bring my lunch because I don't like when my food touches, especially if one happens to be fruit and a little juice. I wouldn't want a sandwich or other food to get all wet, soggy, or with the fruit flavors in it.

The different sized compartments also help portion out your food. The biggest compartment can hold 3 1/2 cups of food, the middle sized compartment can hold 1 1/3 cups, and the smallest compartment can hold a cup.

The Sunsella lunch boxes are easy to wash. They do say they're dishwasher safe, but I found it easier to wash them by hand. When I tried washing them in the dishwasher, they got a bunch of water spots on them when they dried.

Check out this Product on Amazon and Sunsella.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment