Monday, May 25, 2015

Regenepure DR 4oz Hair Loss & Dandruff Shampoo



I received the Regenepure DR 4oz Hair Loss & Dandruff Shampoo through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Gentle shampoo
  • Sulfate and Paraben Free
  • 1% Ketonconazole for hair loss and dandruff 
  • Contains Aloe Vera to stop inflammation 
  • Emu Oil and Jojobo Oil to moisturize dry scalp caused by Ketonconazole
  • Helps stimulate hair growth 
  • Nourishes the scalp, removes impurities, and repairs hair roots 
When I first got this product, I wasn't sure how well it would work. I've never tried shampoo for hair loss before, even though with my long hair I shed like a dog. 

The shampoo lathered very well, which I had followed the instructions on using it towards the scalp. I wasn't sure if it would actually work at first, but it did make my scalp tingle a bit. It also made my hair feel lighter. It wasn't until after a few uses did I notice that I had some little baby hairs coming back. I also felt like the roots of my hair felt stronger and healthier. 

During certain times of the year, like Spring, I tend to have some issues with dandruff. When I would use this shampoo, I wouldn't have any. My scalp wouldn't feel itchy or dry either. When I would use my normal shampoo, I would have a small amount of dandruff near my ears or back of scalp. 

The only issue I had with this shampoo is that the smell reminded me a lot of the dentist office. It was a strong minty smell. 

Check out this shampoo on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment