Saturday, March 14, 2015

Silicone Beverage Glasses



I received the Silicone Beverage Glasses through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Unbreakable 
  • Freezable 
  • Made with 100% food grade non-stick silicone 
  • BPA-free
  • Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer safe
  • Wash by hand or in dishwasher 
  • 11 oz. 
When I received this product, the first thing I noticed was the silicone smell. It was really strong. 

I washed them hoping the smell would fade, which did help. The wide opening made it easy to get inside the cup to wash it. Unfortunately, there was a lot of water stains on them after they dried. It was very difficult to get them off. 

If the glasses dropped, they picked up dirt and dust very easily. They got dirty quickly. They're not a glass I would use outside due to how quickly they get dirty. 

The cup is easy to hold and is flexible. I put hot chocolate in the cups a few times. It didn't burn or melt the classes. It didn't really feel that hot either to hold. It was just warm, which feels great during the cold weather. 

I also like that they don't shatter or leak. If you squeeze them too tightly, the liquid can come out through the opening on top. 

Check out these cups on amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment