Monday, January 5, 2015

Precision Grooming Set



I received the Precision Grooming Set by Majestic Bombay through a promotion. 

Product Info: 
  • Stainless Steel Tweezers
  • Nail Scissors
  • Helps remove ingrown hairs, hair, and splinters
  • Comes with protective faux leather case
I liked the faux leather case the grooming set. The stitching was well done and it felt heavy duty. I feel like I don't have to worry about it ripping or getting damaged. 

The stainless steel that this grooming set is made out of is high quality. The tweezers and scissors are heavy, but not too heavy that they're hard to hold. They're the perfect size or weight for a tweezers or scissors. 

The tweezers work great to help grab onto ingrown hair or hair, such as eyebrows. The ends are aligned well, if not perfectly, so it makes it very easy to grip onto the hairs. I haven't had a splinter since I got this product, so I don't know how well the tweezers work at getting them out. 

The scissors is sharp enough to help cut hang nails or loose skin around the finger nail area. It's small or thin enough to get close to the skin and clip the problem area with ease. 

My favorite part about this grooming kit though is the color. The blue is bright and I love it. 

Check out this grooming set on amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment