Monday, December 22, 2014

Power Tek Pocket Knife



I received the Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-Tool Pocket Knife through a promotion.

Product Info: 
  • 2 Built-in LED Flashlights (Battery is included)
  • Combo knife
  • Spring-loaded Needlenose Pliers w/ Wire Cutters
  • Wire Strippers
  • Spring-loaded scissors
  • Philips and straight screw drivers
  • Made of black Oxide Stainless Steel
  • Size: 4"
  • Weighs: 9.8 oz

First thing I noticed about this pocket knife was that it was heavy. At least, it was heavier than I expected it to be.

I was shocked and impressed with the quality of this pocket knife, as well as the other tools included on it.
There's little rubber inlays to help provide a better grip for comfort and to avoid dropping it.

(Yes, do not drop it on your foot. It will hurt.)

I kept finding more and more parts to this multi-tool. I had not expected so many, but I'm also not overly familiar with most pocket knives. I just use the few that's been laying around the house.

Although, some of the tools are hard to get out. It took several tries to get the smaller ones out.
Those ones do not compare to this multi-tool pocket knife. The ones at my house either didn't have all the tools this Power Tek Fire Talon one does, the ease of use is different, the others didn't have as tight of grip when using the pliers as this one does, or the knife and scissors just are not as sharp.

(Yes, the knife and scissors are very sharp with this pocket knife. Be careful.)
I like at the battery is included for the flashlights, since I could not find what type of battery was needed in the listing of details.

The battery was a little hard to get out at first due to the paper that was also in it. I was afraid of breaking the door where the battery is.

The flashlights are on both ends. They're great for close areas. They don't reach the distance of normal flashlights or cell phone lights.

Check out this Multi-Tool Pocket Knife on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment