Monday, December 15, 2014

Microfiber Cleaning Cloth



I received the Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for Stainless Steel from Pro Chef Kitchen Tools through a promotion. 

The material reminds me just like any other microfiber cleaning cloth, but I'm not used to seeing them with designs or grooves on the cloth. I felt like those designs and groves helped clean the surface. In this case, the surface was stainless steel appliances. We don't have much in our kitchen that is stainless steel because it can smudge so easily, yet this cloth kept the ones we have nice, clean, and shiny. 

This cloth is made well and of high quality. The stitching was also very well done. I don't have to be afraid of having the cloth unravel on me when I'm trying to clean. 

This cloth can work on any stainless steel appliance, whether it's in the kitchen, bathroom, workshop, vehicles, etc. 


Check it out on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment