Sunday, October 19, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid



I received the Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid through a promotion.

Don't let the "acid" in the name scare you. It worried me a bit before I tried it, so I did some research about what Hyaluronic Acid is.

Hyaluronic Acid is a substance that is naturally present in the body. Hyalurnoic Acid that is applied to the skin is often used to help heal wounds, burns, skin ulcers, or used as a moisturizer. Hyaluronic Acid is often used to help prevent the effects of aging. According to Webmd, there is no evidence supporting the claim. Webmd does state that Hyaluronic Acid is safe for most people.

According to Hyalogic, Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent moisturizer because "Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most hydrophilic (water-loving) molecules in nature."

Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid is a gel like substance. A little amount of the gel goes a long ways. I have been using this gel on my face. I tend to have sensitive skin on my face and neck, but this product did not cause any problems for me.

I haven't been taking the Hyaluronic Acid by Foxbrim long enough to say whether or not it truly prevents aging, but I can tell you this... Each time I've used Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid, my face feels softer, my pores look smaller, the redness in my face is reduced, my face doesn't feel stiff or dry (even in the cold weather Iowa has had so far), and my face tends to have more color and glow to it.

Now, I may not know if it prevents aging, but it does help reduce the appearance of it.

Check out it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment