Thursday, September 25, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancers

Vacay Water Enhancer by Vacay Beverages

image
image
I received this Vacay Water Enhancer as a promotional product from Tomoson. 
I was skeptical when I first applied to the promotion thinking that it might not do what it claims it’s suppose to, but I figured it was worth the try.
When I open the packaged, I got a whiff of lemonade. It wasn’t overpowering, but it made me wonder if the drink would be really strong. I followed the directions with adding 1/2 tsp of the powder to an 8 oz glass of water. I mixed it up, and it became the yellow color in the picture. (Note: One package is up to 10 servings.)
It reminded me of Kool Aid with the slight sugar after taste, but it was no where near as sugary as Kool Aid. The lemonade flavor was very pleasant. It wasn’t too strong or too weak. On the downside, it did make me really thirsty after drinking it. It made my mouth dry. 
I had a headache before I drank this, and I noticed some of the headache pain went away a few minutes after drinking the 8 oz mixture. About ten minutes to a half hour, I felt more relaxed. My muscles didn’t feel as tense. I can tell I’m a bit spacey after drinking this though, but I am any time I’m relaxed. 
This product performed far better than I expected. I’m very pleased with how it worked. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment