Thursday, September 25, 2014

Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate® Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel

I received this Skintimate product from Crowdtap for free to sample. 
I’ve used Skintimate shaving gel before, and I liked how it felt and moisturized my skin. I wasn’t sure if I would truly like the scent of this sample. 
When I use the sample, I don’t need a lot to put a lot on. It spreads easily and evenly. I’m able to have a close shave without cutting my leg. It allows the razor to glide smoothly. 
I really like how well this shaving gel moisturizes. My legs are left feeling extremely smooth, and it eliminates the need for me to put on lotion after I shower and shave. 
I really did like the scent. It smelled fruity, like mandarin, but not overpowering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment