Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ice Pop Molds

Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili Gadgets

image
image
I received the Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili Gadgets as a promotional item from Tomoson.
When I first received this product, I wasn’t sure how well it would work. I figured the ice pop molds would leak all over the place because of the design. After washing the ice pop molds, I decided to test it out to see if the molds would leak. 
The first time I used the ice pop molds, I put strawberry soda in them about an inch to half an inch from the top. That way I had enough room to put the lid on without causing it to overflow. I tilted the ice pop mold on it’s side and upside down. It didn’t leak at all!! I was amazed. I found the only way the ice pop mold would leak was if I squeezed it, which caused the lid to pop off. 
Within hours, I had a popsicle made from strawberry soda. Yum! It wasn’t too cold to hold either. 
The mold also cleaned up easy with water and soap. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. 
The only problem I had with the mold was since they were still new, they smelled like rubber or silicone. I felt like some of the popsicles I made tasted that way too, but that could have been my imagination. Others who tried it in my household didn’t notice any odd taste with theirs. 
Check them out on amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment