Thursday, September 25, 2014

Derma Roller

1.00mm 540 Needles Derma Roller by Pertunia Skincare

image
image
I recently received the 1.00mm 540 Needles Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare from a promotion. At first, I wasn’t sure how well this item would work, if it even worked at all.
When I first tired it, it didn’t hurt. It was as if you were scratching an itch. It did leave red marks where it was used, just as if you were scratching. The red marks didn’t last long. It tickled in some areas.
The first few times I use this product, I did not see a difference on any stretch marks or scars. The first thing I noticed a difference was on the size of my pores, especially on my face. 
After about a week and a half, I did notice some of the stretch marks faded slightly. There wasn’t a major difference, but there was enough change that I could see it. I didn’t use the product every day for that week and a half. I used it about every other to every two days.
The longer the use, the more likely to see a difference.
Check out this product on amazon or on Petunia’s website
image
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment